Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Friday, February 09, 2007
    melbourne shmelbourne

    haha... ignore me. i like melbourne.

    but i miss my mom and yorkie. yorkie lovey. lovely yorkie. yorkie-dokey. yorkie-san. yorkie-doo. york-york. yorkie-poo. yorkie baby. my baby.

    yep, i'm talking bout you babes!


    god... i miss him.

    i met up with jake and jason today. and i met new people too. they are Bob from vietnam and Yao from china. bob's a guitarist and yao is a drummer. bob sings well and plays guitar well. hmmm.


    i wish tracy and glenda can come back soon. i miss them so much.

    oh yea, i also saw lucas today. he looks alright. i think he was waiting for alex, but i coudlnt' really hear him. i might be turning deaf.

    i'm so bored.

    must indulge in the sims i guess.







    plainer than jane [ 7:33 pm ]