Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Tuesday, March 06, 2007
    adapting

    getting used to uni. i'm tired of writing about uni. let's talk about something else.

    i really should be studying chemistry. the molecular bonding is driving me mad. our lectuererererer roland chung is still VERY BORING!!!! AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE IT'S SO BORING AND STUPID AND STUPID AND BORING AND ANNOYING AND I DONT' GET IT BUT HE WONT' TELL US AND ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

    well.

    and i'm still waiting for my organic chem textbook so i can read it up. it's okay syahir... no rush lol.

    i played a game of pool with gemma, mohammed and cameron. i teamed up with cameron and mohammed kept beating us, shooting the balls in one by one. but cameron was good too and in the end we won. HA HA HA, IN YOUR FACE!!

    i lit my candle this morning. i needed warmth and i needed something smelling sweet. i want to feel cozy. i've been living alone quite a fair bit now. i miss mom. i miss having someone taking care of me. grandpa asked me during our holiday in taiwan if i am one of the 60% of the people in taiwan who are depressed. i told him i dont live in taiwan and he laughed so loud. now, he's back and i can feel him caring for me more. he talks to me and ask me about school and asks me if i want to go out to eat with them and stuff. it's touching how he's treating me.

    i should go get ready now. am leaving in 15 minutes.

    plainer than jane [ 9:07 am ]