Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Thursday, March 15, 2007
    hoping

    i just keep hoping
    but it's so pointless
    i just keep hoping
    but it's so futile
    i just keep hoping
    that you will come
    that somebody will come
    and bring me to life

    read one sentence
    of your affection
    to a nameless person
    and i had hope
    i keep thinking
    just keep think
    just keep hoping
    that it's me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me


    but it's not

    it's never
    it's just cancer
    cancer of thoughts
    cancer of imagination
    cancer of hope
    cancer of your affection

    when will it stop?
    when will it end?
    when will there be
    a happy ending for me?
    when will it be?
    when it will be me?
    why
    why
    why
    why
    why
    why
    why




    plainer than jane [ 11:39 pm ]