Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Wednesday, April 18, 2007
    i never thought

    i would fall for an indian guy.
    i think i surprised myself as much as i did my friends and sister.

    weird thing about it was that
    i didn't feel weird at all.
    which was a good thing.



    cause then it'll be racist.

    lol.

    i'm okay now.
    i think my heart is just too tired to care.
    cause the more i care, the more i'll hurt.
    the more i'm hurt, the more depressed.
    and depression is never good.
    so better not to care anymore.

    i don't think about love anymore.
    i dont' think about fairy tales.
    i don't think about daisies in the garden and midnight walks on the beach.
    i don't think about dancing in the rain
    or sweet kisses under the sun.

    just nothing.

    whatever.

    plainer than jane [ 11:14 pm ]