Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Monday, April 30, 2007
    Stay -Lisa Leob

    you say I only hear what I want to.
    you say I talk so all the time so.

    and I thought what I felt was simple,
    and I thought that I don't belong,
    and now that I am leaving,
    now I know that I did something wrong 'cause I missed you.
    yeah, I missed you.

    and you say I only hear what I want to:
    I don't listen hard,
    I don't pay attention to the distance that you're running to anyone, anywhere,
    I don't understand if you really care,
    I'm only hearing negative: no, no, no.

    so I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up,
    and this woman was singing my song:
    the lover's in love, and the other's run away,
    the lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay.
    some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying since the day they were born.
    well, this is not that:
    I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown.

    and I thought I'd live forever, but now I'm not so sure.
    you try to tell me that I'm clever,
    but that won't take me anyhow, or anywhere with you.

    you said that I was naive,
    and I thought that I was strong.
    I thought, "hey, I can leave, I can leave."
    but now I know that I was wrong, 'cause I missed you.

    you said, "You caught me 'cause you want me and one day you'll let me go."
    "you try to give away a keeper, or keep me 'cause you know you're just so scared to lose.
    and you say, "stay."

    you say I only hear what I want to.

    no, this doesn't mean anything... i just really really love this song...

    i'm reading something borrowed by emily griffin, yet again, but this time.... i relate to the character in a really freaky way. iono... i should just really stop thinking.

    i'm okay. honest. i'm just waiting... for a stranger to walk into my life.

    plainer than jane [ 8:16 am ]