Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Tuesday, May 29, 2007
    of love and friendship

    this is a year of relationships.

    Allie got a bf.

    Alex got a gf.

    then Ai and Jake got together.

    i feel like...
    the importance of my existance is sliding down the scale.

    i'm happy for them.

    but sometimes...

    yea.

    but i guess. this is what happens when you get a partner.

    things can't always stay the same if you want it to be better.

    Murphy's Law.

    nothing stays neat. everything is going in the direction of chaos.

    as we grow older, our lives get more complicated.

    more clutter.

    sighness.

    plainer than jane [ 11:34 am ]