Picture



Information

My name is plainer than jane.
I am 19 years old.
I'm from everywhere.
I love
music
love
movies
dogs
jasmin tea
piercings
tattos
books
candles
art
latte
him...blake:)


friends

  • glendada
  • tralala
  • hampan
  • syahir


  • talk



    stuff

    Image0222

    DSCN44032

    Image0122

    Picture 0882

    Picture 0712

    Image0142

    P10106792

    Picture 0342

    Image0072

    Image0152



    Monday, June 18, 2007
    love

    is good. :)

    makes you feel all warm inside.

    and content.

    he's so sweet!!!

    we were chatting with the webcams on and he told me to wait.
    he left the room and came back with FLOWERS!
    he showed them to me and said they are azaleas, the prettiest flowers.
    he said that they were blooming outside and he picked them for me.
    OMGGGG!!!

    he said he sent a postcard and pictures of him yesterday. i can't wait lol.
    a week.....

    sighhhh :)

    plainer than jane [ 9:42 pm ]